FRENCH BEHAVIOR.

I CAN NOT SEE THE FRENCH TRASHING THEIR SUPPORTING INFRASTRUCTURE WITHOUT THINKING THAT THE FRENCH IN QUEBEC IN THE 1960'S DID NOT CARE HOW MUCH DAMAGE THEY WERE DOING TO OUR SUPPORTING INFRASTRUCTURE IN QUEBEC. 


I LEFT QUEBEC. 


THAT COST ME DEARLY. IF I HAD BEEN IN MONTREAL I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF FOR MY INHERITANCE OF THE MONEY AND THE HOUSE FROM MY MONTREAL DWELLING UNCLE ALBERT. 



Credit: Christian Ouellet
Map of Lachine, Quebec

This is the canal a block from my Uncle Albert's house in Lachine Quebec which he willed to me and which was stolen from me and sold which Albert would not be happy about. He wanted it to go on with myself taking care of the Acre, its extensive gardens  and the one hundered fifty year old stone farmhouse. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QUEBEC CANADA AND EXISTING ANTI-JEW PROPERTY OWNERSHIP COVENANTS

The beatdown goes on!